Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Who is Ziggylonster?

    Ziggylonster, as you can see from the description above, was a creature concocted by my 4 year old daughter, Colette, and my husband Gabe.  As of right now, the only description I will give of him is that he is soooo tall that he has to duck to go under bridges.
   However, I think Ziggylonster has a deeper meaning.  I think Ziggylonster is the craziness that can occur in this household.  With three children under the age of 5, I don't think there is such a thing as not crazy.  So, the new normal is Ziggylonster.  That is the name we gave our particular crazy.
   Why, only last week, my 2 year old, Madelynn, launched a hard plastic twisty straw, with a plastic monkey attached to it, at my eye.  Needless to say, there was much swelling (not to mention screaming and a few choice words).  Now my eye is a lovely shade of black, blue, and a hint of red. 

All I can say is that Ziggylonster might be to blame.

I haven't yet mentioned my third child, David, is is only a mere 15 months old.  He is a forced to be reckoned with and as soon as he started walking, he decided running was a much better way to get around.

In the next couple of blog posts, whenever they may be, I will give you a low down on each child.  Who knows, maybe a little of the Golly (Gabe/Holly) history.  


1 comment:

  1. I definitely want to hear the Golly history & long live the Ziggylonster!

    ReplyDelete